FAQ 2923
Reporting an issue on campus

If you need to report an Estates, IT or Accommodation issue that needs urgent attention, such as a faulty piece of equipment, please use the following:

  • Estates: if you are on campus ask a member of staff to report the issue to the Estates Service Desk as soon as possible.  If it's urgent, contact the Helpdesk on 01202 965515, Option 2

  • IT:  report an IT problem via the IT Service PortalIf urgent, contact the Helpdesk on 01202 965515, Option 1

  • Accommodation:  If you are in BU halls of residence, please refer to the procedure for reporting issues for your particular hallAlternatively, you can contact the Residential Services team on accommodation@bournemouth.ac.ukor call 01202 961671

  • If your accommodation is a private rental, you should report any maintenance issues to your landlord (if you are in direct contact with them) or your letting agent, who will arrange for the necessary repairs to be carried out.