FAQ 2885
How long is the course that I will be studying so I can book my accommodation ?

Students on the following undergraduate courses will require a 50 week accommodation contract: Midwifery, Mental Health Nursing, Children's and Young People's Nursing and Adult Nursing.

All other courses will require a 40/42 week contract.

When you log into our accommodation portal you will only be able to see rooms that match your required contract length.

If you need a longer contract, you should contact our Residential Services team to discuss summer accommodation.