FAQ 2872
Can I get financial support from the government to study at doctoral level?

The UK Government are introducing new doctoral loans from 2018. These loans are for students who are looking to study a PhD or equivalent level postgraduate research programme from 2018/19.

You can find out more on our BU web page PhD Loans including eligibility criteria and how to apply. 

For the latest information and policy from the Government on doctoral loans, please visit: www.gov.uk/doctoral-loan