FAQ 2858
Where can I get support?

Whether you are looking for academic, career, emotional, financial or medical support we can offer you guidance and advice. Read our Looking for Support Web Pages for more information and if you need additional support please contact us

You can also seek independent advice from SUBU Advice (Bournemouth University Students' Union).