FAQ 2815
I have a sponsor who wants to pay my fees. How do I arrange this?

If you have a sponsor who wishes to pay your tuition fees for you, please use the following link to access the Sponsorship Authorisation form.

The Sponsorship Authorisation form can be downloaded from this page. Sponsors can pay your tuition fees on your behalf by selecting any of the payment methods listed in the Online Registration system.

If you have any questions about paying your fees, please contact the Finance department: fees@bournemouth.ac.uk.