These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
BU has robust policies which will not tolerate discrimination or unfair treatment on the grounds of the following characteristics:
• Gender reassignment
• Marriage and civil partnership
• Pregnancy and maternity (including Paternity)
• Race (colour, ethnic or national background)
• Religion or Belief (including lack of belief)
• Sexual orientation
• Trade union membership activity
• Political belief
Visit the Dignity, Diversity and Equality pages to read the policies and for information on how to seek support.