FAQ 2731
Is it possible to transfer to another accommodation?

If you're in either Unilet, Dorchester House or the Student Village, you may be able to transfer accommodation. You will need to complete a Transfer Request form and return it to Residential Services.

If you're living in any of our partner accommodation halls (non BU-managed) you'll need to speak with your halls team, details can be found on the Useful information and forms page.