FAQ 248
I missed or am going to miss my lecture. Whom should I contact?

You must contact your Faculty as soon as possible if you suffer any illness or other circumstance that means that you are unable to attend scheduled academic events, or that may affect your academic performance.  If you do not have your Faculty's contact details, please contact AskBU.

If you are studying on a Health and Social Sciences course, you will need to contact the 'sickness reporting line'  on 01202 965000 and advise your Placement Co-ordinator, if you are on placement.