FAQ 2362
What financial support can I get?

There are three types of main funding that could be available to UK / EU students studying at BU; UK Government, BU and NHS.

UK Government support - You can apply for a tuition fee loan, used only to pay for your course fees for university, and / or a maintenance loan, designed to help you with the cost of living while at university.

BU support - There are also potential opportunities for funding support through BU - please check the link for full details.

NHS funded support - We can also provide information about receiving funding for full and part time students and information for NHS funded students.

Other resources

In addition to mainstream Government and BU funds, it is possible to receive further support from external trusts, charities and grants. Find out where you can look up relevant funding to your situation. We also strongly recommend that you visit the Students' Union money advice webpage where you can read about general budgeting tips and advice on how to make your funds go further.