FAQ 2337
Can I park my motorcycle on campus?

Students and staff with a motorcycle are not required to have a permit, but must register their bike details online via the Parking Permit Application portal.

Motorcycle and scooter users can join the BU Motorcyclist Users Group (BUMUG) and have a say on facilities such as parking, security and barrier access. Please email the Travel Plan Group at Travel@bournemouth.ac.uk for more information.