FAQ 2247
What is University Music?

University Music is part of BU's Culture and Sport department and sits within Student Services.  We have a close partnership with AUB to provide music opportunities for students, staff and the local community. 

We have practise rooms, drums rooms and The Student Hall in Talbot House for rehearsal space.  Kimmeridge Hall is the main performance space on campus.  

There are various Choirs, an Orchestra, a Big Band and a University Brass ensemble that meet every week, and perform a comprehensive music programme of concerts throughout the year.  

Please refer to the Music webpages for full details of our ensembles, and Facilities and Room Bookings for rehearsal room availability.