FAQ 2229
I have problems with my internet connection in my accommodation. Where can I get help?

Initially, you should speak to the individual halls team as they will have a private internet service provider. You should have been given contact details in case you have a problem but if not please contact the individual reception of the halls.

For Unilet houses, Student Village or St John's contact BU IT Services on 01202 965515 or raise a job online.