These FAQs are here to help you find the information you need, when you need it, but you can always contact AskBU if you’d like to talk to someone in person, by phone or email, or if you have feedback about the FAQs.
You will need to look carefully to check that you meet the criteria set for the particular scholarship.
You may be required to:
• be entering the course at a particular time
• be from a particular country
• have studied at a particular university
• be studying a specific course
• have achieved a particular set of grades.
You can apply for more than one scholarship, if you meet the requirements. However, if you are successful, you will only be awarded one. Please note that you can only apply for a scholarship after you have submitted an application for one of our courses.
I hope this information has been useful, but if you have any further questions, please do contact us again.