FAQ 2185
Transcript request

A Transcript of Results is issued to each student at the end of each academic year, free of charge. Requests for replacement transcripts of results incur a fee. You can complete an online request form for transcripts here. Please note, we are only able to provide transcripts for courses that were started after 1st January 2005.

Once completed, it may take up to 10 working days for your order to be processed.