FAQ 2172
How can I get a replacement document? e.g. transcript, syllabus, certificate, diploma supplement, transcript of training

Replacement documents can be requested via our online order form which collects all the information we need and can take the relevant payment.

We are only able to provide transcripts for courses that were started after 1st January 2005 and the information provided shows the same information as a diploma supplement. 

Please note we are unable to provide Syllabuses or Diploma Supplements to former students.  

If you have further queries you can contact replacementdocuments@bournemouth.ac.uk