FAQ 2160
I want to submit a complaint. How do I do it?

A complaint must normally be submitted in writing within one month of the incident or issue arising and should be submitted to the Education Service Manager for the Faculty or Head of Professional Service. They will investigate at the formal stage of the procedure and will provide a response. If you remain unsatisfied with the response, you may escalate your complaint by completing a complaint form and submitting to complaints@bournemouth.ac.uk within the timescale set out in the Student Complaints Procedure.

The complaints procedure can be found on the Important Information page, in the Complaints section. With further information on the Making a compaint webpage.

If you require any additional support, SUBU Advice will also be able to advise on the process.