FAQ 2119
I was in receipt of Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA) before I went on placement. I am back at university now so do I need to apply again?

As long as you apply to Student Finance England (SFE) for funding again and ensure you tick the DSA box on the application form, the DSA will automatically continue. If you do not have SFE funding for the continuation of your course, you will need to apply to SFE again for further DSA.