FAQ 2108
I am starting a Master's Course so will my Disabled Student's Allowance (DSA) continue?

No, you will have to reapply for DSA as a Master's is considered to be a new course.

For more details please see the Help if you're a student with a learning difficulty, health problem or disability page of the gov.uk website.