FAQ 2004
Can I study abroad as part of my course?

Yes, you may be able to take part in a placement overseas or even study with one of our partner institutions for a semester. Find out more on our website.

There are various options for studying further afield at one of our partner institutions in Asia or North America via the Turing Scheme

If you have any queries of an academic nature, you should contact the Study Abroad Academic Coordinator in your faculty. 

If you have any other non-academic queries regarding the application process, please email the Global Engagement Mobility Officer or call them on 01202 968198. You can also talk to a member of the Global Engagement Mobility Team at the drop-in sessions every Monday (virtual) and Wednesday (in person) afternoons during term time. During the summer holidays our drop-in sessions are every Monday (virtual) and no sessions on Wednesdays.

Mondays 1pm to 5pm: Join online via Microsoft Teams (MS Teams), search “BU Study and Work Overseas Drop in” in MS Teams or access the session in MS Teams.

Wednesdays 1 pm to 5pm (during term time): Visit in person in the Global Mobility Hub, Poole House, Talbot Campus (next to the student shop).