FAQ 1947
How do I replace a lost bus pass?

You will need to call UNIBUS on 01202 678100 and they can cancel your current key - the same way as a bank can cancel your bank card - so no one else can use it. They will then transfer the tickets from your old key to the new one. The first time this happens they will replace your key free of charge, however any subsequent cards lost will incur an admin fee.

Alternatively, you can email thekey@unibuses.co.uk or visit the more travel shop at Poole Bus Station, Kingland Road, Poole. 

For more information visit the Public Transport pages on the BU website.