FAQ 1735
Replacement Award Certificate (Internal)

We can replace your Award Certificate if it has been lost, stolen or defaced. There will be a cost for the replacement.

Please request your replacement certificate via the online request form on our website. It will take up to 10 working days for your order to be processed.

Please contact us if you have any further queries.