FAQ 1728
Can I apply for a parking permit?

Details of the eligibility for a parking permit and further information can be found on our Parking web page.

Please note: there is no car parking at any of our halls of residence, unless you are registered disabled in which case you can apply for a parking permit.
You will only be able to apply for a parking permit until up to 48 hours after you have completed your online registration.

In general there is on-street parking around Unilet houses, although the amount of parking will depend on the property.

More information: There are secure bike shelters at each of the accommodation blocks and on both campuses. We also have regular Unibuses which travel between Lansdowne and Talbot Campuses.