FAQ 1635
I need an en-suite bathroom due to medical / health issues and there are none left. What do I do?

Any specific disability or health condition that impacts on the type of accommodation you need should have been disclosed on the BU accommodation portal during the Stage 1 registration process for it to be considered by our Residential Services team. 

If it was not declared at this stage then you will need to contact the Residential Services team .