FAQ 153
I don't agree with the mark my work has received. Can my work be remarked?

The BU Appeals procedure does not allow students to question academic judgement.

You should contact your Lecturer and make an appointment to go through your work so that they can explain why the work did not achieve a higher mark.  

You can only appeal against your academic results if you believe there has been a material irregularity or significant administrative error in the assessment process; if the assessment wasn't conducted in accordance with the regulations for the programme; or if your performance was affected by illness or other factors which, for valid reason(s) you were unable to divulge before the meeting of the assessment board.

For more information visit the Appeals section on the Important information page.