FAQ 1480
I need to return to my home country due to a personal problem. What should I do?

You will need to contact your Programme Support Officer to request permission to be absent from your studies.
You may also need to apply for Exceptional Circumstances in case you need to request an extension for any assessments.
AskBU will be able to help with any potential visa implications: askBU@bournemouth.ac.uk.