FAQ 1440
Where can I find funding for my overseas placement?

If your overseas placement is part of your official BU placement year or sandwich placement, then it must be approved by your faculty's Placement Coordinator before you apply for funding.  If you are unsure who this is, please contact AskBU

- The Turing Scheme funding can help you cover some of the expense incurred by undertaking an overseas traineeship or work experience globally. For any queries, email InternationalGrants@bournemouth.ac.uk.

Full information can be found on the 'Work overseas' page of our website.