FAQ 1414
How can I find out about changing my course?

You can chat to our CareersBU Team about this first - by booking an appointment via MyCareerHub and selecting the ‘Changing or leaving my course option. 

Alternatively, you'll need to speak to the Programme Support Officer (PSO) of the course you are currently on and the PSO of the new course you would like to change to. If you're unsure who your PSO is, please contact AskBU who will be able to provide you with any advice you require and put you in touch with them. You can also visit the Looking for support? web pages for information. 

Please also visit theThinking of Leaving BU?pages for more information. 

Please be aware, that apart from at the beginning of the first semester, changing to a new course will usually take place at the beginning of the next academic year.