FAQ 1222
I need some advice about a personal problem

Our Student Wellbeing service has a range of options to meet your needs, the service is confidential and completely free. We offer regular drop-in sessions, workshops to manage anxiety or exam stress, as well as counselling or referrals to other support services.

To access the service, you can come into the office during reception opening hours (first floor of Talbot House), call us on 01202 965020 or register online via the Student Wellbeing webpages.

You can also talk to one of the Student Support & Engagement Team who are based within each faculty.